in Ground Transportation
Our Environmental Commitment
In an ever-evolving industry, we have recognized the need for green ground transportation providers. As a Gold Member of Green Ridge Global (GRG), we have committed to incorporating environmental policies and procedures within our business operations and are measuring, monitoring and reporting on our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from our entire fleet.
Are Your Suppliers Environmentally Accountable for Their Carbon Footprint?
A ground transportation supplier who is environmentally accountable for their carbon footprint continuously measures and monitors their GHG emissions and discloses results through regular, third-party environmental reports to stakeholders and clients. Through the company’s independent third-party relationship with Green Ride Global, we are held environmentally accountable. We issue regular stakeholder and client environmental reports documenting the carbon footprint from our fleet.
Our Environmental Program Consists of the Following:
- A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations.
- ISO 14001-compliant Environmental Management System
- Fleet GHG Inventory
- Ongoing measurement and monitoring of fleet GHG emissions
- Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels
- Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet.
- Greening of the supply chain
- Fleet GHG emissions reporting
Protocols and Standards
Green Ride Global ensures that our company’s Carbon Accounting procedures follow the emissions factors used by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Our environmental measurements follow the ISO 14064 GHG Measurement Standards, and the principles and protocols of the World BUsiness Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and the World Resources Institute (WRI).
The carbon footprint of our fleet operations is tracked and audited by Green Ride Global. With the fleet being the larges part of a company’s carbon footprint, various internal and external initiatives are taken to reduce the GHG emissions produced by our fleet. These initiatives include, but are not limited to, providing access and exclusivity to the latest hybrid vehicles, transitioning to alternative fuels, implementing responsible driving practices, and maximizing vehicle fleet efficiency.